An amazing, once in a lifetime opportunity to own an item of clothing worn by Emmett Scanlan as Brendan Brady in Hollyoaks, kindly given by Emmett himself and Lime Pictures. Just by donating to the NSPCC you can have your chance of owning this iconic item of clothing. From its very first appearance (Brendan driving a taxi in spin off King Of Hearts) to taking down Foxy, to finally reuniting with Ste in Dublin, Brendan’s coat has seen it all!
Read the instructions carefully.
HOW TO HAVE YOUR CHANCE TO WIN:
- Donate to the NSPCC here. The more you donate, the better chance you have of winning.
- It will be run as a raffle. Donate £2 for one ticket, £10 for 5 etc. You can buy as many tickets as you want. Dig deep please!
- When you donate you MUST include your Twitter name or email address so I can contact you if you win. PLEASE WRITE IT WHERE IT SAYS TO LEAVE A COMMENT. Obviously Twitter username is preferable if you don’t want to put your email address there. Failing that, donate with your name and drop me an email (escanfans @ gmail . com) telling me your name so I know you donated.
- Winner will be chosen at random on 1st April 2013. 1st April midday is your last chance to donate for a chance to win.
- You can take part wherever you live, BUT if you live outside of the UK, please be willing to contribute to shipping costs if you win!
Here’s a message from the lovely man himself as to why we’re running this opportunity:
“Since I’ve come into the show my character has been at the centre of a massive domestic abuse and child abuse story line, an abuse that too many people, that too many children are suffering in silence for.. We need to stand up for them, to be that loving arm when needed. I hope by running this raffle with Brendan’s memorable coat, that together we raise some money but most importantly awareness.. Please help, please donate. Utmost love and respect to all” - Emmett J Scanlan.
Any questions, comment below, or tweet me @EmmettSFans. And just as proof that you will get the real thing if you win, here’s a picture.
Please help spread the word, reblog, retweet, share on Facebook and raise lots of money and celebrate our love for Emmett and Brendan by doing this great thing!