It’s taken me ages to answer my messages - I can only apologise. Also, I had over 90 in a fortnight so it was impossible for me to respond or comment on all of them. And for some questions I don’t know the answer, so it’d just be me speculating, which isn’t very helpful. I’ve tried to pick a selection of the most asked or commented upon. If you have a question you want me to answer more immediately please feel free to tweet me.
1. We’ve got no idea how old Brendan is except that he’s “in his 30s”. He’s old enough to have a 14 year old son anyway. Cheryl had her 25 birthday in October 2010 so she’ll be 27 soon.
2. Thank you very much for your nice words. I have absolutely no idea who will die, although I suspect Walker can’t keep going forever. It isn’t Brendan, I know that!
3. He did it on purpose hoping that Ste wouldn’t want him to be alone, and he could therefore keep an idea on Ste (and protect him from Walker).
4. Yep, it’s mentioned in this episode here.
5. It means he’ll be leaving in the future but it won’t be soon. Brendan’s still got story to tell.
6. Yes he definitely is. We don’t know when yet.
7. There’s definitely something that draws you in. It’s a testament to Emmett and Kieron’s onscreen chemistry and performance really. I always find their scenes are particularly special.
8. Yep, this episode here.
9. Oh yes Emmett confirmed pretty recently that there is more Britzeee on the way - yay!
10. You’ll be able to buy it on DVD soon (although you may have to import it)
11. Make sure you rewatch the end of the final episode of Hollyoaks Later. Brendan definitely killed her…